This article is intended for Oracle Service Cloud administrators responsible for installing and configuring the Language I/O Chat add-in for automated chat translation.
Import the LNThread Object and Incident Relationships
The import zip contains the LNThread Custom Object, which holds translation information, and the relationship between the OSC Incident and the Language I/O Incident created by the chat.
1. Download the LNCustomObjectsImport.zip file attached to this article.
2. Navigate to Configuration -> Database -> Object Designer.
3. Click "Import" on the Home Ribbon and import the .zip file.
4. Click "Save", then "Deploy". The object may take a while to deploy.
Add the LinguistNow Status Field
1. Navigate to Configuration -> Database -> Custom Fields and select Incident.
2. Create a new custom field and configure it as shown.
Import Chat Incidents Report (This step is only required if CombineIncidentsAfterChat is disabled.)
1. Download the attached report.
2. Navigate to Analytics -> Reports Explorer -> New Report and import and save the report.
Install the LinguistNow Chat Add-In and Grant Profile Permissions
1. Navigate to Configuration -> Site Configuration -> Add-In Manager.
2. Add LinguistNow_Chat.zip
3. In "Profile Access", update the relevant server configurations for all necessary profiles and interfaces. Specifically, make sure to update the ConsumerId.
4. Navigate to Configuration -> Staff Management -> Profiles and for each necessary profile, update the chat workspace. Then navigate to Permissions and check "Select All" next to "Public SOAP API". Under "Custom Objects", select all permissions for LNThread.
In this step we will add the Language I/O Chat add-in to a Chat workspace, and add the previously imported report to an Incident Workspace.
1. Navigate to Configuration -> Application Appearance -> Workspaces / Workflows and copy the desired chat workspace.
2. Create a new tab. Drag the Language I/O Chat Add-In into the tab from "Insert Control".
3. In the Workspace Properties -> Options menu, set the incident options as shown in the image below.
4. Save this workspace and assign it to the relevant profiles.
5. (Only if CombineIncidentsAfterChat is disabled.) Copy the desired Incident workspace and add a new tab. From "Insert Control", drag in a report. On the "Design" tab, click "Report" and set the report to the one we imported previously.
Set Up Custom Locales (This step is only required if using custom locales.)
1. Navigate to Configuration -> Database -> Custom Fields.
2. Create a new incident field and set it up as shown, adding all desired languages.
3. Mouse over each language and record its ID.
4. Navigate to Site Configuration -> Add-In Manager -> LinguistNow_Chat.zip -> Profile Access and complete the following steps for all relevant profiles.
5. Set "IncidentLocaleField" to the name that you chose for the custom locale field.
6. Set "SupportLocale" to the ID value you recorded for your agent's language.
7. Add the LinguistNowLocale field to the chat workspace.