Any templates in use by your company can be translated and used to answer customer questions just as easily as any other text, as shown here.
- The support agent chooses an open case to respond to and translates it into their own language, as shown here.
- The agent begins replying to the ticket using any templates she usually would.
- The agent can then answer the question while pulling in any relevant links and articles in the customer's language.
- As before, the agent saves this email and then translates it back to the ticket's language using the Language I/O Translate button.
- The agent sends this email and the customer receives an answer in their native language.