Installation of Application
- Begin by installing the product from the marketplace or getting the latest build zip from Language I/O.
- To install to https://www.zendesk.com/apps/support/ticket-translation-by-language-io and click Install
- You'll then be redirected to the settings page where you'll enter at least the info labeled with *. There are some optional settings which are outlined in the next step
- Field settings:
- Language I/O Url, Client Id, and Auth Token should be given by Language I/O.
- Re-translation and Agent translation machine/human setting, decides if re-translation and the agent's response are translated via "machine" or "human" translation.
- Three Ticket id fields. These fields take the id's of the ticket fields created in the last step. If not filled out, the product will not attempt to update anything.
- Field settings:
- Add optional fields used for Language I/O Status, Machine count, and Human count. Status is a text field, and the other 2 are numeric. These fields may be added in Settings -> Manage -> Ticket Fields. Then take the "Field Id" for each added field for use in the settings in the next step. Permissions for each field should be "Agent only".
Authorization of OAuth2 Client
- A username and password for our web portal should be provided by your Language I/O Representative.
- Log into your Zendesk Support account.
- Navigate to https://golinguist.com/linguistnow/consumer/response-oauth where you will sign into our web portal to authorize our OAuth2 client. Use the credentials provided by your Language I/O representative.
- You will be redirected to Zendesk to authorize the OAuth2 client. The page should look exactly like the image below. Click "Allow"
- You will be redirected back to our web portal to see the confirmation message below.
The app is now successfully installed! If you haven't already, please contact your Language I/O Representative, so they can configure your account based on your language preferences and the features you desire.