Release Notes - Language I/O for Salesforce Case version 2.27
These are the Release Notes for version 2.27.
Please see the installation instructions in Setting up Language I/O Case in Salesforce (admin guide) for the installation link.
Translate Outbound Email Subject
The Translate Outbound Email Subject feature allows agents to translate the subject of an outbound email.
How does it work?
- The agent creates a case to reach out to a customer via email as a follow-up after a chat conversation.
- The agent drafts an email with the subject and body in the agent’s language.
To translate the subject, the agent clicks on the "lightning bolt" button in the Language I/O e-Mail Draft widget, then selects Translate Subject:
- The email subject is now in the customer's language:
- You must save the email draft to translate the subject.
- If you do not save an email draft before you try to translate it, an error appears.
- You must have Draft Email Subject Translation enabled in your settings to translate both the email message body and the email subject. If the setting is not enabled, you can only translate the email draft body. Contact your Salesforce administrator to enable the setting if it does not show in your widget:
Localization Agent Rating Flag in French, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish
The Localization Rating Flag is now available in the following languages:
- Simplified Chinese